Friday, February 18, 2011

Newspaper about my interview

                   Pimmit  Center   Newspaper
Citizens greet the new President outside the White House.
President Hannah Promises to Put Schools First In her first press conference, President Hannah presented a balanced budget to the American people.

The first item discussed in the press conference was the President's first priority in the budget. " I know there are a lot of necessities regarding the education circumstances improvement. We plan to catch up with the level of private school system through investing a large portions of budgets to the public education system," the President said.

The President's budget called for 39% to fund education; 8% to support the military; 17% to be spent on crime prevention; 17% to fund the environment; and 21% to finance health care.

The President explained why less money was given to certain budget items. " We`ve established the storng military system till now. It is the time to chage priority of using budgets," the President explained.

President Hannah Names Top AdvisorsDuring the news conference, the President also named her advisors, selecting Francesca Famous, Dr. Teresa Thermometer, and Thomas Teacher.

" I need Dr. Teresa and Thomas, for they are all prominent experts in their areas where our countury has to be reformed. I expect them advices for setting up the policies. In case of Francesca, I admire her as  one of my strong supporters. She always helps me not have any financial hardships. I could avoid vending my philosophy while leading policies in favor of her supports," the President announced.

On concluding her press conference, the newly sworn-in President of the United States continued to perform her first full day of duties.
http://www.scholastic.com/kids/president/game.htm

No comments: