I am looking for one female friend who wish to share my house.
Those below are about me.
I'm a hardworking and responsible single woman.
I enjoy talking in a friendly way.
I love being out in nature. I don't mind trying many kinds of food. I tend to avoid religious labels.
I am interested in learning English, so if you would like to be my conversation partner,that would
be best to me. I feel like with hanging out with my roomate occasionally.
My house is near Pimmit English Center where you can reach within 5 minutes from.
It has two rooms. One of them can be yours! It's very wide and cozy place.
If you are interested, and are sure to respect the privacy, please drop me a line.
I hope you responsible for helping keep house clean.
I can't wait to hear from you!!
My e-mail is cassanf@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment