Sunday, February 13, 2011

Letter planning trip to Sandiego



Hello! This is Hannah. I'm a travel partner with Stefania. 

 I'll continue to explain our travel plan, which is following Stefania's.

We will leave off the Yosemite national park(like as you know from Stefania's letter), 

and head for Sandiego city.

We will keep driving the rent car. The address of  a hotel we booked

is "1380 Harbor Island Dr San Diego". This hotel doesn't cost too much.

 Below Three hundreds dollars per day could be enough.  It is situated on a narrow

spit at the edge of Harbor Island overlooking a marina and San Diego Bay. 

 After checking  in the hotel, we will leave  the hotel towards a famous place for the

tourists. On the way there, we will eat the lunch at the “Barefoot Bar & Grill”, where

we can enjoy outdoor patio dining and live entertainment. We will be served   many  

foods; appetizers, sandwiched, burgers and salads. This restaurant's all menu is  below

40$. We have been looking for some informations on how to get the most out of our

stay in San Diego.  We chose to visit two best places. One is Sandiego Zoo.  It is

known  that More than 4,000 creatures reside at  zoo. The zoo is also an accredited

botanical garden, lavished with more than 700,000 plants. We are looking forward to

seeing many kinds of animals and plants.  The other place is Seaworld. We hope to

have a great time at Seaworld , where we can see the sea life exhibits and the dolphin

show.

Two places that I mentioned don't cost too much, neither. They cost below 500$.

We will have dinner at a food court in the seaworld. We think two places would take

whole day.  I expect your positive response about our plan. I'd like to appreciate of

your suggestion. Sincerely!



1 comment:

cooking said...

Wow! beutiful! wonderful!
How can I follow you?
Please teach me!!