Thursday, February 10, 2011

My reflections --Research Presentation

 Today we  presented our research regarding "Donner Party".

 At first, I got confused what job I am supposed to do ,because the article was too

shocking to think again yesterday.  As I heard the teacher explaining what  research

 must be done, I got interested in topic.   We  started our research from a question,

"why somebody  survived and others died under the same conditions". We  made

a supposition about "hypothesis". After discussing the Methodology, we analyzed

the data for results. We made a conclusion based on the results.

Thoughout all processes , the outcome is made. 

  However I found our outcome  should have had more detail , the other group's research

contained a specific numbers and data.  Besides, we should have thought a plan for

presentation enough to attractive to the classmates.  Watching the other group's

presentation has been help to me.

No comments: