Saturday, March 5, 2011

Preparing a performance of last day at pimmit


 Frequently, I'm feeling I returned back to the school days ,almost twenty years ago, while I am learning English at Pimmit.   I was a freshman at university . Whenever  a teacher asked me something, I used to be  too shy and nervous to answer.  I remember how terribly I got embarrased to see my foreign professor's blue eyes.  As  time passes, I have become less bashful  compared to my younger periods  in class , despite I lost some part of my English which I was aware of.  I am trying to enjoy my time in class like a student who first stepped on the school.
  We are planning to present some performances at the last day of school.  We made a flyer draft  for inviting the audiences  and  showed  an advertisement  to  classmates of the other class  asking them  to be  volunteers of the performance.  Happily, many people joined our plan. Whenever I perceive some enthusiasm from those who are active, I feel happy to be influenced by their affirmative attitude to life.  In addition, I was pleased to create  the sentence, "Let's step forward" from the lively discussion . I couldn't help but admit to find their collaborations overwhelming.